We here at Focal Press are thrilled to announce the publication of How to Cheat in Maya 2014 by Kenny Roy! This is our fifth Maya iteration of this series, and it’s better than ever!
For those of you that aren’t familiar with our How to Cheat series, it’s not ACTUALLY about cheating; well, not in the negative sense, at least! It’s about saving you loads of time by getting you up to speed with the latest techniques. The book is designed so you can use it in the way that best serves your needs. You can start at the beginning and read straight through as you progress, or if you’re a bit more seasoned but still want to pick up some new tips, you can simply go to any topic that interests you and pick it up from there. All chapter-long projects include a series of progressive files so you don’t need to start from the beginning. As always, we have updated this book for Maya 2014, and cover all the new and exciting animation tools.
So, what’s new to this edition?
- All new “Standing Out” chapter covers cheats that will make your animations rise above the crowd
- Excellent cheats added for Graph Editor, techniques, rigging, and more!
- Seven all-new interviews with Maya experts gives you insight into the professional workflow
- Exclusive access to the phenomenal “Cenk” facial animation rig. Only How to Cheat readers get to play with this awesome character!
- Insightful interlude articles cover everything from reference video to resumes
Interested in How to Cheat in Maya 2014? Click the cover to buy direct from Focal Press! Or, go to Amazon.
Are you interested in the How to Cheat series, but don’t use Maya? Have no fear! Our other How to Cheat offerings include 3ds Max, Flash, After Effects, Photoshop, and more! Visit the Focal Press website and check it out!
Posted by Lauren, associate acquisitions editor at Focal Press. Do you have a book idea? Well, tell me about it! Follow me